Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Three Sisters
#11

nice track  Thumbup

three sisters ? near wigan ?

did a few track days there back in the day , if its same one 

Kev
Quote
#12

(7th-Nov-21, 01:32 PM)wolfman Wrote:  Hi Savage GT 

Lovely looking and fluid track plan youve created there .... It could almost be a drift track :-) !!!

I have notions of trying to route a track and this could be a nice one to base it on.

Could you tell me what size it is overall ?

cheers

Ian

Hi Wolfman,
It is 11 ft x 5.5 ft at the widest point, the long section being 4ft wide.

(7th-Nov-21, 01:50 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  nice track  Thumbup

three sisters ? near wigan ?

did a few track days there back in the day , if its same one 

Kev

Hi OXO cube, I have no idea where/what the inspiration for the name is I am afraid. I just did the building/routing and wiring. Rofl
Quote
#13

Popped round today to sort out a couple of things for him on the track PC, so I thought I would take some updated pics  Sun

   

   

   

   

   

   

   
[+] 8 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)