Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Is there anyone out there who could print me some little bits from a file I have found.
They are small motor spacers, but I wouldn't mind a few...
Cheers
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 5th-Nov-21, 09:04 AM by
BAracer.)
•
Posts: 790
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,383 in 620 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
I print to order and ship worldwide. I'm in the states, but I'd bet someone closer would be happy to print a few things up for you for a nominal fee.
https://www.facebook.com/Gregs3D/
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 5th-Nov-21, 04:06 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 121
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 97 in 58 posts
Likes Given: 95
Joined: Apr 2021
I print a lot of model parts but not slot car parts, but I would be happy to give it a go.
B.
Posts: 4,507
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,054 in 1,812 posts
Likes Given: 4,199
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
If you don't get sorted let me know ??
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 817 in 363 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
(6th-Nov-21, 02:00 AM)Kevan Wrote: If you don't get sorted let me know ??
same
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Thank you all for responding.
Will be in touch!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,507
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,054 in 1,812 posts
Likes Given: 4,199
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(6th-Nov-21, 09:19 AM)BARacer Wrote: Thank you all for responding.
Will be in touch!
Printing a pair now...
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
...and thank you Kevan.
Here we have the two spacers in position, a very nice snug fit: -
And here is the motor in position, located centrally within the pod: -
Also, thank you Bazzer for your interest as well.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,507
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,054 in 1,812 posts
Likes Given: 4,199
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Glad you like them, they're printed in PETG on a Prusa i3 MK3S+