Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Prototype Parade Plans Live at CSCRA.co.uk
#1

All the "Prototype Parade" plans are now live on the CSCRA site. These were originally published in Model Maker, Model Maker and Model Cars, and Model Cars magazines from 1951 to 1972, and more recently were hosted on the unfortunately now defunct Vintage Slot Racing Newsletter website VSRN Online.  They have proved a useful source for modellers trying to construct accurate scale models of older racing cars, and so I am trying to reestablish the resource. I say all the plans....that's all I have been able to source so far - about 300 in total, plus some un-numbered plans. There are about 40  numbers I don't have plans for, but whether they were ever published, I don't know. Anyway, that's Phase One of the Prototype Parade project complete. Similar plans from other magazines will be uploaded in the future, together with an alphabetical index by manufacturer.
[+] 5 members Like justDave's post
Quote
#2

I've got #98 if you still need it.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#3

Managed to find quite a few of your missing Prototype Parades. These are all from Dave Stevens' collection, which he was kind enough to share.

#58 from Model Maker, July 1954

.            
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#4

#69 from Model Maker, October 1955

           
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#5

#79 from Model Maker, March 1957

       
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#6

#74 from Model Maker, May 1956

           
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#7

#98 from Model Maker  December 1959.

           
Quote
#8

#126 from Model Maker, January 1963

       
Quote
#9

#127 from Model Maker, from Model Maker, February 1963

       
Quote
#10

#159 from Model Cars is an odd one, because I don't think it exists, or at least it's been numbered incorrectly. The magazines match exactly what you've got on the site, with the October issues having a #158, a #160, and two #161s, with November's issue carrying on at #162.
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)