Posts: 70
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 118 in 50 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Fabulous photo as always.
The quality of your work is top notch.
One little request though. Could you post a few details about the cars in your photos please?
It would help ignoramuses like me.
•
Posts: 70
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 118 in 50 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks Jason...the car is a front motor
FLY. FORD CAPRI RS TURBO. SONDERAUSGABEAUTO. REF. E-143, and I've painted over the stripes and advertising...well, most of it anyway! Other than that, the car is stock for racing in our front motor class. It's kind of a dog. This is what it looked like before I got my hands on it:
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Doug.
•
Posts: 70
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 118 in 50 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
I decided to change the background a bit...
•