Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ARC Pro direction change
#1

Hi all I have just purchased an ARC Pro as I wanted wireless controllers and although I can travel left to right no lap counting takes place. Can this be changed in a menu somewhere as I am struggling to find it?
[+] 1 member Likes roguejackal's post
Quote
#2

No, it's a hardware configuration - there are two sensors that must be triggered in that specific order. See here.

If you need to run the track in the opposite direction, rotate the powerbase 180-degrees. Of course, with the lane changers being uni-directional, you can only run a digital track in one direction. When planning a track layout, you'll need to take the fitment of the powerbase into consideration. As long as it isn't located straight after a corner (leave at least a 1/2 straight for magnet cars, a full straight for non-magnet), it can pretty much go anywhere. When using the Scalextric ARC app, it's best not to place it within the pit straight (pitting cars won't count laps), but with the Magic app, there is an option to add a lap after a pit stop.

I hope that helps.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#3
Thumbs Up 

[quote='woodcote' pid='19417' dateline='1630238768']
No, it's a hardware configuration - there are two sensors that must be triggered in that specific order. See here.

If you need to run the track in the opposite direction, rotate the powerbase 180-degrees. Of course, with the lane changers being uni-directional, you can only run a digital track in one direction. When planning a track layout, you'll need to take the fitment of the powerbase into consideration. As long as it isn't located straight after a corner (leave at least a 1/2 straight for magnet cars, a full straight for non-magnet), it can pretty much go anywhere. When using the Scalextric ARC app, it's best not to place it within the pit straight (pitting cars won't count laps), but with the Magic app, there is an option to add a lap after a pit stop.

I hope that helps.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)