Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ford Mirage M1
#1

     
 I have just completed a Ford Mirage M1. I have completed it as the car which ran in the BOAC 500 at Brands Hatch in 1967. The car was driven by Pedro Rodriguez & Richard Thompson. I remember the race as it was the first big international race meeting that I attended. The body was cast by Fast Bodies.
[+] 8 members Like Mazda's post
Quote
#2

Very nice!

I was there too, cheering on the Chaparral 2F!!!
Quote
#3

Clive,

Super nice looking car!  Thumbup
Quote
#4

What a beauty!!!!!!!!!!

Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden
Quote
#5

Sometime great minds ..... Cool 

I recently completed a Extaz Mieage that I have had in my to do box for 15 years.

Modelled it on the car that won the 1968 9 hour race at Kyalami in South Africa.

   

   

   
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)