Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info MG Metro 6R4 Computervision Scalextric
#1

MG Metro 6R4 Computervision Scalextric

   
MG Metro 6R4 Computervision Scalextric Slot Racing Car

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#2

Would it be fair to say you have a fairly eclectic collection of slot cars?
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#3

Guilty as charged...   
When I started this venture I was worried that it would be all Lancias and Porsche 911s. Now finding I am embarrassed by the number of Fords. 
Chyrsler-Lamborghini F1 car featuring soon !!

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)