13th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Hello,
One of special interests is Formula 1 Medical cars. Due to the move to Aston Martin products this year, I need a DBX in approximate 1:32 scale (say 1:30 to 1:36). Have been looking since F1 made the announcement but not found any such models.
If you know of a source, please let me know.
With the Mercedes station wagons, I have had to create the cars from saloon bodies, the DBX will only require paint, decals and a roof light :-)
Leo
One of special interests is Formula 1 Medical cars. Due to the move to Aston Martin products this year, I need a DBX in approximate 1:32 scale (say 1:30 to 1:36). Have been looking since F1 made the announcement but not found any such models.
If you know of a source, please let me know.
With the Mercedes station wagons, I have had to create the cars from saloon bodies, the DBX will only require paint, decals and a roof light :-)
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)