Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati 300S
#1

This kit for me is beyond superlatives.

It is the first George Turner Kit I bought, and I think I was one of the first - certainly the first to put one up on SFI. The kit is incredibly simple yet overwhelmingly detailed. I do not know of another constructor that produces kits of this quality, simplicity and detail.

Picture roll through my build.

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote
#2

Fabulous build Anthony !   

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#3

Very, very nice Anthony. Thumbup
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
13th-Feb-21, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)