Hi guys, I'm an old but new member.
I'm in 50's haven't raced a slot in like 30 years.
Was sorting through my loft getting ready to move, when I stumbled across my old analogue Scalextric sets/cars and accessories.
Promised my wife I was going to sell the lot.
2 Days later I'm looking at parts for the cars I have, and how to bring my track etc. up to good working order.
I'm also looking at new cars (amazed with how much detail there is on them now)
Ive promised my wife I'll sort some of my stuff out ( we'll see
)
Any advice and help is more than welcome, but be kind guys.
I'm in 50's haven't raced a slot in like 30 years.
Was sorting through my loft getting ready to move, when I stumbled across my old analogue Scalextric sets/cars and accessories.
Promised my wife I was going to sell the lot.
2 Days later I'm looking at parts for the cars I have, and how to bring my track etc. up to good working order.
I'm also looking at new cars (amazed with how much detail there is on them now)
Ive promised my wife I'll sort some of my stuff out ( we'll see
)Any advice and help is more than welcome, but be kind guys.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)