Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Dang Gordon - that attachment = car - what is it? real or slot?
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(15th-May-19, 07:12 AM)abie321 Wrote: Dang Gordon - that attachment = car - what is it? real or slot?
Yes! :-)
Watch this space.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(14th-May-19, 10:21 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: Hello Jason,
How about creating a test account with the "standard" settings and letting Gordon log in with that. That would indicate if it is his account settings or not.
Leo
Thanks Leo, that is indeed one of the things we'll probably have to try.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I'm pleased to say that I can now not only do smileys but insert pics into my posts again.
Thanks to you Leo and Jason. By logging in with Jason's account, I could compare the two accounts.
Just one unchecked tick box in the settings was all it took

No idea why it was unticked, I certainly don't remember doing it but the main thing is it's fixed........
.......for now