Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Howmet TX
#1

I have had a Howmet TX body From the Extaz range for about 15 years waiting to be built. I have been working on it for last week. Spent a lot of time cutting screens as they fit top down as opposed to vacuum formed that fit inside up. As well as that I have had to create my own interior, with my very limited skills in casting this took quite a bit of time. 


What do I find when checking decal placement,  ............

   
   


It is left hand drive  Tappingfoot Tappingfoot Tappingfoot 

Back to drawing board. ??
[+] 2 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote
#2

Only you can decide if the LHD is an issue.
If you feel it is it is, the interior may come in handy for another project ... every cloud, and all that  Sun
Quote
#3

Just don't tell anyone. The driver is on the wrong side of my Chaparral 2D. No one seemed to notice. Probably because I blinded them with candy lime green paint, and the heckling stopped there.  Bigsmile
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#4

Difficult to really tell from your photo, but wouldn't it be possible to cut and shunt the rhd interior and make it lhd?

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#5

Paint the windows black - lots of slot-cars have blacked-out windows these days.

LOL

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#6

Mate, it's not your fault that some people drive on the wrong side of the road.
Quote
#7

(18th-Feb-21, 08:54 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Mate, it's not your fault that some people drive on the wrong side of the road.

Is this rally driver on the wrong side then?   Rally

Hehe...   Sun
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)