Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 44 in 18 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2021
Location Dallas TX
Is anyone out there?
I haven't received my email notification yet, so not sure if you can see me...
So many cars... So little time...
www.ntxslotcars.com
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
Welcome! Tell us about you and your slot car stuff.
•
Posts: 1,230
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Yes, we can see you so now the floodgates are open best tell us more. Novice? Home racer? Collector? Club Racer? Scale? No obligation though. You can lurk, dabble a toe in the water or whatever. You've joined a very eclectic and inclusive group of like minded hobbyists.
(This post was last modified: 16th-Feb-21, 07:43 AM by
Top Down.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Rich? Is that you? Your HO oval inspired our UK south coast T-Jet bullring oval racing
Welcome to SlotRacer
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello NT, greetings from Scotland.
Good that you have found your way here.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Rich,
Welcome to the other side of the pond.
I'm one of the Canadians that wanders the halls of SlotRacer when everyone in the UK is sleeping. Something to do with a 5-hour time difference.
About the email notifications. They seem to be disabled. But you'll never get the dreaded "You are forbidden" message. When I see that? I just log on here and post away.
(This post was last modified: 16th-Feb-21, 02:22 PM by
KensRedZed.)
Posts: 34
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 57 in 25 posts
Likes Given: 26
Joined: Jan 2021
I smell hot oil and burnt rubber.
There goes the neighborhood.
Is that you brother?
Welcome, all our friends are here.
Bill
Where some must die, so that others may live.
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 44 in 18 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2021
Location Dallas TX
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
I still havent got my email confirmation. Dont know if that has something to do with why I cant edit my profile pic and such.
I heard this is the hot cruisin spot in town and it shows! Hope to be up in full operation soon.
So many cars... So little time...
www.ntxslotcars.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
You don't need any email notification, if you can post you should be in full operation.
•