Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 63
Threads: 14
Likes Received: 122 in 48 posts
Likes Given: 41
Joined: May 2020
Location Connecticut, USA
Merry HO! HOpe everyone gets lots of slots!
Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I got two refills for my biro.
If I had got any other presents, I could have used it to write thank you notes
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 29
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 33 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 13
Joined: Nov 2019

Apparently, Santa has dropped off a rather large package from the North Pole -- has to be, because it says 'Magnetic Racing' all over it????
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
These just arrived. No point in wrapping them now just to open tonight. Might as well just stick the boxes under the tree as is.
The vintage kits were on my hit list for a long time.
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
A neighbour texted me on Saturday to say that Santa was in our street. I rushed out just in time to see a car exit our area. I asked the assembled throng if he had left anything for me and the answer was "of course not, when you were you good?". Next day I went to Argos and bought a Carrera Go!!! WRC Set -
Was that cheating and am I in trouble for next year already? Of course, I had been bad doing something similar last year!
I promise not to play with it until Christmas Day (1.75 hours to go :-)
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Santa must have heard me swearing when yet another small part went missing in my “boys room”. So he gave me a cordless hover to retrieve these missing parts :)
I’m also a sucker for comics, especially when motorsport is involved. So I got the latest Michel Vaillant (I got all of them) and an interesting comic involving the Porsche 356.
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 3 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 7
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Exeter
The lady of the house bought me something that had to come from China,apparently it's in then Netherlands .
hope to get it by next Christmas!!