Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 10 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Oct 2020
Location USA, sadly
New to this site. Went to sell my collection of HO goodies. In process I met up with a group of 1/32 gents. So...12 years later and 200 cars, I now race 1:32, 1:25, and still tinker with HO. Favorite classes for me are 50/60s classics, Gt3, Trans Am, and Dirt track modifiers. I build as much as much as I can in winter. I live in Minneapolis, Mn.
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to SlotRacer Rusty
•
Posts: 2,055
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,126
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Greetings RustySS. Welcome to SlotRacer.
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Rusty, greetings from Scotland.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•