Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 18 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Oct 2020
Location Tenerife
Hi there.
I spent the first 50 years of my life in Germany, since 4 years I am living on Tenerife. Because this is a small island, I can't get all spare parts that I want. So I decided to create my circuit decoration and buildings by printed paper. A few of them are downloads from known webpages, but most of them are self designed.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 11
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 27 in 10 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Sep 2020
Location belgium
(27th-Oct-20, 08:19 PM)raru67 Wrote: Hi there.
I spent the first 50 years of my life in Germany, since 4 years I am living on Tenerife. Because this is a small island, I can't get all spare parts that I want. So I decided to create my circuit decoration and buildings by printed paper. A few of them are downloads from known webpages, but most of them are self designed.
there is a shop at gran canaria
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to SlotRacer
•
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,415 in 1,392 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Raru67,
Greetings from Scotland,
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England

Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019