Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 8 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Dec 2019
Just dropping a hello in here!
I am active on a couple other forums but have not gotten signed up over here. I race 1/32 and 1/24 cars. Looks like you have a lot of solid information on this forum, I look forward to contributing!
Zack
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard Zack.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Zack, greetings from Scotland.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England

Welcome aboard. What part of the USA are you from?
•
Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 8 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Dec 2019
(6th-Dec-19, 01:49 PM)CMOTD Wrote:
Welcome aboard. What part of the USA are you from?
I live Portland Oregon!
Zack
•