Well today was an interesting day regarding tweaking/modification of slot cars. This in turn opened my eyes to the requirement to get my tools and tool box in order.
I am in need of a Hex Wrench's (Allen Key) specifically an M2 0.50 so I can tweak the front tyres on the Lola.
Unfortunately I don't have one small enough, after some searching I see these are available as an individual item however I would like to buy some sort of kit that has various sizes, cheaper in the long run and everything I can find so far is for larger use, e.g. bed frame assembly, none of which are small enough for slot car repairs.
So, does anyone here know of such a kit that you have and could recommend. If I need to import then so be it, would prefer Australia though.
Cheers
Johnno
I am in need of a Hex Wrench's (Allen Key) specifically an M2 0.50 so I can tweak the front tyres on the Lola.
Unfortunately I don't have one small enough, after some searching I see these are available as an individual item however I would like to buy some sort of kit that has various sizes, cheaper in the long run and everything I can find so far is for larger use, e.g. bed frame assembly, none of which are small enough for slot car repairs.
So, does anyone here know of such a kit that you have and could recommend. If I need to import then so be it, would prefer Australia though.
Cheers
Johnno

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)