Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 7 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Oct 2019
Hello. I am Jan-Eirik and I am modelcar addict.
I am 31 years old and live in norway.
I have a instagram page which I upload pictures to now and then.
You can find it if you search for arcticjunkyard :)
I love slotcars, diecast and rc cars.
That was a short introduction
-SK
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Oct-19, 02:16 AM by
Skogis.
Edit Reason: Corrected spelling
)
Posts: 86
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 31 in 24 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Welcome !
I think you will find this forum entertaining and useful.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to the forum Jan-Eirik
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jan-Eirik. greetings from Scotland.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Hi Jan-Eirik , welcome from Norfolk .
Steve
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 7 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Oct 2019
•