Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Pittsburgh Pa
#1

Hi everyone thank you for having me. My name is Dennis Miller II (No relation lol) I'm 37 years old from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area. I'm going through a midlife crisis. I used to race every weekend 1\32 and 1\24 scale slot cars at our local hobby shop. Mostly G27 wing cars. Well recently I hit a gold mine at a yard sale. A full rubbermaid bin of artin and afx track and cars for a very low price of $20! There are 3 full sets and 10 cars included. Well that triggered an inner flame and I started buying more. I had a large HO scale train setup I was working on in my parlor. The dimensions of the setup are 12'x15'. I decided to tear it down and set up the track on there. I will be starting a thread with lots of pics and progression of the build and what I have acquired. I went with the Carrera Go track. As it fits perfectly on there. I acquired 3 sets and an expansion pack along with a few packs of extra track pieces. So I hope you all get to follow my build. I'm always open to suggestions and tips. Hope you all follow and enjoy the progression of my setup.
[+] 4 members Like Millertime82's post
Quote
#2

Welcome aboard Dennis. Wavegreen 

Look forward to seeing your progress with your track.
Quote
#3

Glad you got here Dennis!!!  Your track looks great and am looking forward to watching you build it!!!
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)