Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Team Slot are producing the road-car version of the Delta HF 4WD.
Due in UK soon.
These cars were the first four-wheel-drive Delta to be available and after successes in the 1987 World and European rally championships, the integrale versions were rapidly developed and world domination resulted...
Photos courtesy of Staffs Slot Cars
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Will you be getting one Leo?
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Leo,
I am still waiting for the Rallye Monte Carlo 1987 Lancia of Miki Biasion.
It would be great if Team Slot would do that famous version.
rallyhub
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Yo RallyHub and Jason,
Yes will get the stradale.
I really want the 1987 Lombard RAC Rally version. I want 3 cars to make the cars for Kankkunen, Alen and Ericsson. I am a Lancia addict so I also want to make the Charms sponsored 4WD that Chantal Galli/Biasion used to win the Italian Ladies Championship.
Expensive times !!
Hope all well with you and family, Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Staffs Slot Cars are expecting these to arrive on Monday and will be with retailers by the end of next week. Great to see new cars arriving still... We should be making an extra special effort at the moment to buy the cars that grab our fancy. That's my excuse!
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
(26th-Mar-20, 09:27 AM)woodcote Wrote: ... expecting these to arrive on Monday...
I have heard those words so many times ...
I am, still waiting for my "Martini Test Cars" to arrive.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
The Martini car did arrive in the UK a few weeks ago. Pendles have it
here. Might be worth chasing up if you have it on pre-order.
I know Steve is getting new arrivals out to retailers as quickly as he usually does, but there might be delays along the chain, depending on staffing levels at retailers and delivery times. Having said that, I got a parcel from Pendles this morning that I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and was posted yesterday. Most new slot cars are distributed in the UK by either Staffs, Gaugemaster or Pendles - and there have been recent deliveries from Italy and Spain. No news from Scalextric - although they seem to have released everything they had waiting in the warehouse.
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Cheers Andy,
I have been assured that the two cars I pre-ordered have my name on them. I don't want to go into details on line.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com