Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
A strange request,has anybody got a 1/32scale stagecoach body , don't need the horses or the wheels ,the driver would make it interesting but not essential
Many thanks Steve
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Steve,
The Timpo figures are 1:32 ish so this might be good :-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-TIMP...3239011750
Ask the seller for dimensions.
Is this for an homage to Doris Day ?
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Thanks Leo , I will put a bid in for it . I am trying to recreate something I built and raced back in the 60,s I am sure it had Revel 1/24 rear wheels with sponge tyres ,Revel aluminium chassis and Strombecker front wheels oh and a 16D motor .If I get it all together , should be fun !!!
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Whip-crack-away !!
Higgity, haggity, hoggety, high !!
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•