Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 17 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2024
Location France
21st-Sep-24, 03:38 AM
Hello,
I just registered to this forum. I run 1:32 scale cars on a 4 lanes Scalextric Sport track combined with some Classic rails going back from 1975. I live in France and run Classic Sports, CanAm, ALMS and vintage F1 cars. I like tuning cars for better performance. I run a Youtube channel @littlebearslots.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hello LittleBear,
Welcome to the forum.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Welcome.
Whereabouts in France are you?
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Bonjour
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Welcome to SlotRacer
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 17 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2024
Location France
I am in the seine et marne departement, 77. 30 kilometers away from Paris
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Welcome on board
•