Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
MG Metro 6R4 Computervision Scalextric
MG Metro 6R4 Computervision Scalextric Slot Racing Car
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Would it be fair to say you have a fairly eclectic collection of slot cars?
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Guilty as charged...
When I started this venture I was worried that it would be all Lancias and Porsche 911s. Now finding I am embarrassed by the number of Fords.
Chyrsler-Lamborghini F1 car featuring soon !!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•