Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thank you to those that have shared stuff
#1

I have noticed a bit of an influx to free shared chassis/pod files on Thingieverse latley.
For me, with my very poor CAD abilities, being able to download files and just tweak to my needs is a major help.
So I thank you all that have shared, I know @chappyman66 recently shared a SW Pod which helps me make a negative to stamp out the required shape for a chassis, and also gives me a route to make low cost pods  Thumbup

So thank you anyone here who has both free and paid shared files available on Thingieverse or Cults 3D  Cool
[+] 6 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote
#2

Well said Tel !
An increasing number of designers are freely sharing their designs for the benefit of the community.  I think that I have expressed my gratitude directly when appropriate but pleased to also thank those whose designs I have not used but could If the need arises.

Thank you !

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)