11th-May-22, 07:39 AM
The good news is that a resin cast model of the Hudson Hornet is on the way to being produced as a Pan Americana Road Race car.
Hi Graham.
The Hudson Hornet will be on my list for this year, I have a first mold made and I have taken the first copies, they are quite good, but I would like to improve the front grille, and I am waiting for them to make the molds of this piece and improve the current model.
Next week I can send you a photo of the first model so you can see it, and values like the current front grille, but I hope that with the new molds it will be much better, but I don't think it will be available until this summer.
The decals of Cazado Canada of the Carrera Panamericana of 1951 and 1952 will be made.
Thanks for your interest, and next week I'll send you some photos.
Regards.
Carlos
Hi Graham.
The Hudson Hornet will be on my list for this year, I have a first mold made and I have taken the first copies, they are quite good, but I would like to improve the front grille, and I am waiting for them to make the molds of this piece and improve the current model.
Next week I can send you a photo of the first model so you can see it, and values like the current front grille, but I hope that with the new molds it will be much better, but I don't think it will be available until this summer.
The decals of Cazado Canada of the Carrera Panamericana of 1951 and 1952 will be made.
Thanks for your interest, and next week I'll send you some photos.
Regards.
Carlos

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)