Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
Can you update our club (Woodland Fort) please, It still states that we meet alternate Thursdays whereas we meet EVERY week.
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(1st-Nov-21, 03:06 PM)Richard A Wrote: Hi
I am Chair of South Manchester Slot Racing Club.
We have a website at
Home | SMSRC (southmanchesterslotracingclub.com)
This explains who we are and what we do etc.
I would be really grateful if you could add us to to your club listings.
Many thanks
Richard August
No problem, SMSRC added.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(1st-Nov-21, 03:16 PM)Qman Wrote: Can you update our club (Woodland Fort) please, It still states that we meet alternate Thursdays whereas we meet EVERY week.
The club map is not under our control, we're just sharing it.
I think Brian has the email for the man that does it, if you PM him.
•