Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ninco off roader to borrow
#1

Can anybody help with a short term loan of a Ninco off road car please?

I am one of the hosts for the extreme slotting event and currently working on a track layout. I only have SCX and Avant Slot cars to test on it and I need to find out which obstacles are too big for Ninco ones.

Happy to reimburse any postage costs involved.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote
#2

Hi Brian,
No problem sending you one of mine.
 I sent you a PM
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Av Rally
18th-Nov-24, 09:09 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
13th-Feb-24, 07:45 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
16th-Sep-21, 07:42 PM
Last Post by DPJ
6th-Jul-20, 09:58 PM
Last Post by Newt
9th-Aug-19, 01:41 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
4th-Jun-19, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Newt
27th-May-19, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)