Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 10 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2021
Hi guys! I’ve been slot racing on and off for over sixty years. I’ve built many tracks and cars, formed clubs in the UK, Italy, and now France, raced in those countries, in the Czech Republic and even New Zealand. I’m a past chairman of ECRA (now BSCRA) and past president of Planet32, the now defunct international association for 1/32 hard body slot racing. I look forward to sharing experiences and promoting this fabulous sport.
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Fancy meeting you here, Graham. The nicest people race slotcars.
Regards
John
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome Graham
It’s great to see you here at SlotRacer.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Welcome to SlotRacer Graham. I always enjoyed reading your posts over the years, so look forward to more :)
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Welcome here at SlotRacer, Graham.
It was always a pleasure for me and many others for sure, to look at the topic about your Castellano track.
I hope you have started a new project by now?
Hub
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Hi Graham, how's your track coming along?
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•