Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
I have just completed a Ford Mirage M1. I have completed it as the car which ran in the BOAC 500 at Brands Hatch in 1967. The car was driven by Pedro Rodriguez & Richard Thompson. I remember the race as it was the first big international race meeting that I attended. The body was cast by Fast Bodies.
(This post was last modified: 15th-Jul-21, 09:23 AM by
Mazda.)
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 8 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Jan 2021
Very nice!
I was there too, cheering on the Chaparral 2F!!!
•
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,420 in 1,395 posts
Likes Given: 3,131
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Clive,
Super nice looking car!
•
Posts: 156
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 275 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 325
Joined: Jun 2021
Location Salzburg, Austria
What a beauty!!!!!!!!!!
Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Sometime great minds .....
I recently completed a Extaz Mieage that I have had in my to do box for 15 years.
Modelled it on the car that won the 1968 9 hour race at Kyalami in South Africa.