Posts: 18
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 4 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 18
Joined: Apr 2019
Hi All,
If anyone has any Ninco raid track they would like to get rid off I would be more than happy to purchase.
Newt
•
Posts: 18
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 4 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 18
Joined: Apr 2019
So yesterday I had to go to Bournemouth and passed a model railway shop which had an old display of Scalextric in the window and was announcing a retirement sale so I decided to pop in on the way home.
So glad I did as at the back of the shop was a Ninco display stand and I ended up purchasing the complete display:-
3 x packs R4 curves (black)
5 x packs off road straights
3 x packs off road half straights
2 x box set rally off road curve sets, comes with boulders and barriers.
4 x packs half off road curves
3 x packs snow straights
3 x packs half snow straights
4 x packs standard snow curves
4 x packs half standard curves
Half a dozen rally cars
Not sure what I’m going to do with the snow track as I was only after the off road but he made me a great deal. There were loads of cars on display from all makes and he has thousands in stock apparently so well worth’s look. I’ll be back there next week.
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Nice one Newt,
I had thought that the days of finding such a treasure trove were long gone...
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 18
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 4 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 18
Joined: Apr 2019
Couldn’t believe it Leo, was like a child in a sweetshop.
Newt
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
I might be interested in the snow bits...
I have some SCX snow drift and and white Scalex classic I could hook them up with an adapter...
:-)
•