Posts: 5
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 13 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 8
Joined: Dec 2020
Hello fellow Slot Racers. Thanks for letting me join.
I am an ancient racer (I can remember push button Scalextric!!) recently returned to slot racing, and will probably be picking your brains on equipment and techniques.
I have a few F1 and Endurance cars which I run on my two lane 40 foot track using ARC Air which I think is brilliant.
Thinking I might upgrade to Digital at some point.
Allan
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome Allan
I'm a big ARC Air fan too.
Looking forward to having my brain picked... and hopefully there's something of use in there somewhere
(This post was last modified: 6th-Dec-20, 01:26 PM by
woodcote.)
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Welcome to SlotRacer, Allan.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Allan, greetings from Scotland.
I am an ARC Air fan also although I managed to blow mine up connecting it to my Ninco track :-(
Hopefully Santa will take pity on me :-)
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome to the forum.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Welcome on board - goo to have you here
•
Posts: 5
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 13 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 8
Joined: Dec 2020
Many thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to lots of advice on track and cars.
Allan
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
(6th-Dec-20, 01:18 PM)Ajalon Wrote: Hello fellow Slot Racers. Thanks for letting me join.
I am an ancient racer (I can remember push button Scalextric!!) recently returned to slot racing, and will probably be picking your brains on equipment and techniques.
I have a few F1 and Endurance cars which I run on my two lane 40 foot track using ARC Air which I think is brilliant.
Thinking I might upgrade to Digital at some point.
Allan
Just treated myself to an ARC air, not had chance to set it up yet and have a play yet though. Xmas hols can't come soon enough