Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I thought I'd done a half decent job... until today.
I'd carefully crafted (okay, bodged) a replacement part for my favourite Lancia Stratos after the offending article had dropped off and gone AWOL.
It looked okay to me as it whizzed around the track, and it's taken about a decade for me to notice. But today I looked at the scrolling images at the top of the portal page, and it struck me....
I've only gone and glued the bloomin tail light on upside down. Doh.
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 80 in 26 posts
Likes Given: 50
Joined: Apr 2019
Classic if you hadn’t had said anything we wouldn’t have noticed! ?
Still ten years is a good length of time not to have worried about it!
(This post was last modified: 9th-Oct-20, 06:41 PM by
GT Sprite.)
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Everything you do should have one small error. Otherwise, you might be accused of being perfect like what I am and there is only room for one of us!
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 7
Joined: Sep 2020
Mary Poppins would argue that she is the only one practically perfect
Posts: 221
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 247 in 122 posts
Likes Given: 19
Joined: Jun 2020
I was late for club one night and hurriedly stick a card interior into a NASCAR. It was ages before any of us noticed that the driver was sitting in the back looking out of the rear window!
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Lovely looking Stratos.
I took a few minutes to try and spot the mistake on my own. I didn't last long before I lost patience and looked ahead. Too much going on with the graphics, and ultra cool body shape to notice just the tail light.
Posts: 49
Threads: 14
Likes Received: 7 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: Jan 2020
I could not see the thing wrong but I did wondered about your pneus.
•