This is a graphic I produced for Worthing HO Racing a couple of years ago. It shows the modern HO in-line chassis that we use at WHO and is useful for identification purposes. It's a graphic that often ends up being shared on social media by HO enthusiasts from all over the world, so why not have it here too...
If you want to save or print a high quality version, the pdf is attached below...
This graphic is doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment - so I was checking whether I'd posted the original jpeg and pdf on the forum.... and I did... ages ago
These aren't all the modern inline chassis ever produced, only the ones legal to race at WHO back in 2018. When we get back racing, there may be a couple more to add for our WHO Mod class for 2022 - the Bulldog BR1 Tomy Turbo clone and the JAG TR-3.
(9th-Feb-21, 10:28 PM)woodcote Wrote: This graphic is doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment - so I was checking whether I'd posted the original jpeg and pdf on the forum.... and I did... ages ago
These aren't all the modern inline chassis ever produced, only the ones legal to race at WHO back in 2018. When we get back racing, there may be a couple more to add for our WHO Mod class for 2022 - the Bulldog BR1 Tomy Turbo clone and the JAG TR-3.
What about the newest Vipers, or the HWP-SL2 tunable chassis I make? Or the monocoque (no chassis) cars? ;)
Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]
I think Andy is specifically referring to the common chassis that are readily available and legal for the WHO class/proxy races. Including the older ones.
Information on older models is very helpful to HO noobs like me.
Thanks Ken. Yes, that’s exactly right - it’s a ‘spotters guide’ of eligible chassis for our WHO classes, produced in 2018 to help our newer WHO racers. To be read alongside the class rules on our WHO website: http://whoracing.org.uk/rules.html
The proxy rule set is somewhat different and the eligible chassis rather more specific to our UK take on HO drag racing.