Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 2 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2020
Hi ..
I am Paul from Netherland (Eindhoven).. I did my first few slot races in Germany... then I started again with my Children with some mini setup for kids in home during the evening fun..
Now I am implementing one setup again.. hope I will be successful.
Kind regards,
Paul
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard Paul.
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Eindhoven is quite a centre for slot racing in the Netherlands.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Hallo Paul
•
Posts: 88
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 185 in 59 posts
Likes Given: 128
Joined: Sep 2020
Location Tampa, FL
Welcome! Happy to have you here!
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
Welcome and good skill creating your layout! I was once working in Oss, not too far North of you. Do you have a track layout? Plastic or wood?
•
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,415 in 1,392 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Paul. Welcome to SlotRacer.
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum.
If you like a taste of racing at club level I can advice you to visit SRC Eindhoven, they are located in Best. They have two beautiful tracks, one analoge Carrera and a digital Ninco. They also organise events for the younger ones ;)
•