Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello
#1

Greetings all:

Former HO-scale slot fan, who was bit by the bug in 2nd Grade in 1977 when I got my first set, an Aurora A/FX Magna-Traction layout.  Lost interest as a teen as girls, sports, and real cars took over.  Re-discovered my slots again in my late 20's when I stumbled across a small store in Scotch Plains, NJ, called NJ Nostalgia.  Was big into collecting, had about 500 or so...up until about 13 years ago or so, when I discovered digital 1/32 slots.

Sold off all my HO stuff, jumped on the SCX Digital train, and loaded up...until they sort faded into oblivion, then I made the switch to Scalextric Digital about 5 years ago, and then to ARC-PRO about 2 years ago.  Have been busy collecting all of my favorite cars from that great age of racing from ~1965 through 1995 or so.  Lots of FLY, Scalextric, Carrera, MRRC, Spirit, Slot.It, etc. in my collection which is around 850 cars or so.  

My basement is currently being finished, and upon completion, I am going to build my layout, an 8X36 foot surface area that will be landscaped.  

Really like the clean look of this site, and all the great info.  I'll start posting pictures of my track build once I begin it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 4 members Like rolo9th's post
Quote
#2

Welcome  Wavegreen

Looking forward to following your track build!
Quote
#3

Welcome aboard. That's a big track.
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)