Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building
#1

Hello all,

I am looking for the upper parts of the Scalextric C8321 building. Essentially I only need the front windows (flat ones) but would take the full four panels. Do not need the roof.
If anyone has 3 of them that would be perfect.

Leo    

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#2

You still after these Leo?

Philip
Quote
#3

Hello Philip, thank you for your message.
As mentioned, I ended up using perspex and grey plasticard to make up the bits that I wanted.

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch,  Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#4

Sorry! Just toooooo slow!  Time

Maybe next time!

Cheers,
Philip
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
17th-May-25, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Johno29
11th-Aug-24, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)