Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
A recent addition to the spectators on my track is Mr W. Shakespeare:
I know he died several hundred years ago but he joins a number of other famous people watching the racing - the Blues Brothers, the Stig, Daisy Duke, Uncle Jesse, Scott and Virgil Tracy, Superman and Batman to name but a few.
As this is my own little fantasy world I can do whatever daft things I like but I did wonder if I was alone in adding celebs to the mix.
Anybody else got some famous faces amongst their spectators?
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Yes, but not as many as you!
Jesse Duke and Daisy Duke (posing for the camera)
The Michelin Man
Carroll Shelby, with a Shelby Cobra,
And last of all, "Dick Dastardly Curves "
Definitely room for a few more famous faces, Daleks do seem a good idea........
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
The invisible man
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk

“Why is Del talking to that Italian bloke Rodney?”
“Think he is trying to sell some of those dodgy Rolex watches uncle.”
These are 1/64 scale.
(This post was last modified: 17th-May-26, 10:06 AM by
Mazda.)
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Now is not the ideal time of the year to mention that Santa Claus visited my track.
Nevertheless, here he is: