Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Bug in the house
#1

I'm afraid we have a wee glitch in the forum, which I'm struggling to track down.

If you try to remove an attachment from a post, it will instead just post your thread or reply without removing the attachment.

I'm still trying to track down the problem, but I'm not having much luck.
Quote
#2

I did have that happen to a photo that I decided not to use on Fluff's Galaxie thread. It didnt really matter in this case, but I can see it being awkward if a really wrong photo gets posted.

Good luck in finding the glich Jason.

Regards, Lloyd.
Quote
#3

The "Update Attachment" feature works so when I wanted to replace the photo I had erroneously attached I renamed the correct photo to be the same as the one I had attached and then used the "Update Attachment" button to overwrite the wrongly uploaded one.

Bit of painful workaround !

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)