Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SLOT CARS wall art
#1

SLOT CARS wall art

https://www.printables.com/model/927705-...s-wall-art

[Image: untitled6.webp]

Inspired by the excellent and clever art of Barbara Galińska and shamelessly copied for my own enjoyment, I present this version for Slot Car lovers.

Change color at the appropriate layer for contrast. Use whatever colors you like!

This was a lot harder to do than I expected.

printables.com/@MrFlippant
[+] 2 members Like MrFlippant's post
Quote
#2

Not sure I'd like it hanging on the wall but it's kinda cool...I think  Bravo

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#3

yeah, I haven't printed one yet, hence the slicer image. I was thinking it might be a cool sticker, or some other smaller thing. It certainly would not go up on the walls of many houses' interior decoration, but maybe a man-cave where the track is. Of course, the colors chosen make a huge difference. I just went with my favorites. :)

printables.com/@MrFlippant
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)