Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Had one...sold it, now I want one again! What can I say, I'm weak!
•
Posts: 4,516
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Image not showing as it's in your gmail, either upload it or post a link to a public page where the image is hosted
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,419 in 1,395 posts
Likes Given: 3,130
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
My heart goes out to you, Doug.
I'm not sure what the car looks like.
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,516
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
That's a beauty
Life is like a box of Slot cars...