Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
I am deliriously happy this morning. NASCAR was previously shown on Premier Sports channel but they were taken over by Viaplay last November and for several months there was no indication that they would continue to show it. Today came the news that they had done a deal to reinstate it just in time for the opening race next week.
LINK
Coverage of the Cup, Xfinity and Craftsman Trucks plus Euro NASCAR. I think some IMSA races are also included.
All is well with the world but am I the only NASCAR fan in the village?
(This post was last modified: 31st-Jan-23, 10:51 AM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I was going to post a tumbleweed gif...but others are obviously interested, a few others saying what about Rallycross, BRISCA, and Speedway
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
...so how do you watch Viaplay?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
(31st-Jan-23, 03:41 PM)Kevan Wrote: ...so how do you watch Viaplay?
Subscription channel via Sky, Virgin, Prime Video and/or can be streamed via app on virtually any device.
LINK
(This post was last modified: 31st-Jan-23, 04:23 PM by
CMOTD.)
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
NASCAR is always in style at the club where I race. The cars are in order of how they finished. My blue #88 came in fourth. Some days you're the dog. Other days you're the flea.
Our old timers. My orange GTO came in first that day. A stroke of luck. I simply had less off's.
Long live NASCAR! And drag racing! And, and, and...