Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3/32 axles
#11

I use Slot.it or Slotting Plus axles £2.35 or £2.50 a pair respectively less 10% if you have a PSR discount code.

Never had an issue with either of them, and I agree with Munter NSR are undersize for anything other than their own parts. If I use NSR wheels I ream them out for a 2.38 axle.

The drill blanks may be harder, but does a 1/32 car really need anything above the standard of Slot.it ?

I could see the benefit if they worked out cheaper ...
Quote
#12

Quote:Well I have. Rolling them on a sheet of glass is more than good enough to see if they're not straight. 

You must be a rough guy, Kevan....wrecking Slotit axles for fun????

Yes, rolling on glass is one test but there is another, do you know it?

If you are entering a proxy and want to bullet proof your car because you know some idiot driver will abuse it then maybe harder drill blank axles may give you some relief but I dont usually choose axles based on hardness.
Quote
#13

Each to their own but I only use SlotIt axles on the front.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#14

Thanks Qman, 

Like everything the prices keep rising.

Thanks for the previous price information,  it makes sense at the previous prices.....

Pip
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)