18th-Jun-22, 10:31 AM
The current medical discussion about monkeypox has amused me somewhat. Apparently some people think it should be renamed as it is not normally caught from monkeys and is doing the poor creatures a disservice.
If we start down that route who knows where it will end? Chickenpox is obviously out for the same reason but what about smallpox? I don't think you can catch it from vertically challenged people and you could be accused of 'dwarfism'. Then there is tuberculosis which is rarely caught by eating potatoes and I am sure coronavirus has nothing to do with a certain fizzy drink manufacturer.
As for bubonic plague or the 'black death' best to avoid that topic altogether!
If we start down that route who knows where it will end? Chickenpox is obviously out for the same reason but what about smallpox? I don't think you can catch it from vertically challenged people and you could be accused of 'dwarfism'. Then there is tuberculosis which is rarely caught by eating potatoes and I am sure coronavirus has nothing to do with a certain fizzy drink manufacturer.
As for bubonic plague or the 'black death' best to avoid that topic altogether!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)