Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Probably never going to see any of these cars mentioned in a CSCRA event.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I am not fond of the way they covered the crown gear, I think that could have been done so much better.
But, if I were in the market for these, which I am not, I think these offer better VFM over the NSR.
Suspension on pods fitted as standard, lower retail price, and possibly a lighter body.
The grey chassis on the kits is unlikely to break, I have used a few on other cars and its flexible not brittle, much like the NSR chassis.
If they made the front and rear wings out of the same plastic it would be useful, but I bet they haven't !