Posts: 34
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 135 in 33 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Nov 2021
Hello, and thank you for a wonderfully member-supported group. I have been slot racing since a 3v battery set I got for Christmas in the late 50s, then went on to have Strombecker and Aurora, and finally I have built a Le Mans tribute track with Scalextric. I will be posting pictures of it as soon as I can, if there might be an interest. I will start slow.
I have been lucky enought to get press credential for three Grand Prix, and two CART races, as well as spectating at more races than anyone from Texas shuld be able to get to.
I'm going to try to attach a teaser picture with this post.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
Lovely work on the track, looking forward to seeing some more photos.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
That’s a perfect teaser! Can’t wait to see more.
Welcome
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Welcome Sir Jack.
Nice track, and cool cars!
(This post was last modified: 26th-Nov-21, 03:39 AM by
KensRedZed.)
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome!
Sweet looking 1966 gt40 In your pic.
Which manufacturer is that? Nsr, slot.it or some other?
Alan
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Good to have you here - looking forward to seeing your track in detail!!
•