Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Hi
Looking for a Ford GT40 mkII 1966 no. 1 if anyone has one?
Doesn’t have to be Scalextric as I believe a multiple companies have made this model but must be the blue 1966 no1 car
Thanks
Rob
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Rob - I am sure you're keeping an eye in various places, but Phil Smith's
ScaleSlotCars site is worth a look at a couple of times a week. 18 months ago, you might have had a choice of #1 MkIIs there, but the market has been very brisk this past year. Phil buys and sells collections, so the Fly and Scalextric MkIIs are likely to appear from time to time.
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Thanks Andy, I’ll keep an eye on his site.
There are a few triple sets on eBay but well out of my price range (and I only really want no 1)
I really need to spot watching films with cars in, it’s costing me a fortune!!
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
"Films with cars in" is probably why these gt40s are hard to find.
Does it have to be Scalextric?
NSR and Slot.IT do a mean gt40 mk1
AlanW
How about this ?
http://mre.co.uk/catalogue/le-mans-minia...02736.html
Blue? Blue! (There 8s no "slap my head" emoji)
(This post was last modified: 17th-Mar-21, 02:34 PM by
Nonfractal.)
•