19th-Jan-21, 10:04 PM
Hi all,
I've been a member on a couple of other forums for a little while, but only found this one recently (not sure why it took me so long) and there's some great, fresh & different content on here. So here I am.
I'm a long time lover of slots (back to my Uncle having a 60s Scaley track when I was growing up & having a ball playing around on this). Have recently (last couple of years) got into racing at a great local club here in Hobart, Tasmania (Aust) and have had my eyes opened to the overwhelming world of wood track racing (car tuning etc). Just in the process of building a decent Scaley track at home for myself & my boys to have a play with together as well. Some of the inspiration & tips for track landscaping on forums such as this is awesome. I might not be heavily involved in discussions, as I don't feel like I have the knowledge (or experience), but I will be avidly keeping track of everyone elses input.
regards,
Mal (Hobart)
I've been a member on a couple of other forums for a little while, but only found this one recently (not sure why it took me so long) and there's some great, fresh & different content on here. So here I am.
I'm a long time lover of slots (back to my Uncle having a 60s Scaley track when I was growing up & having a ball playing around on this). Have recently (last couple of years) got into racing at a great local club here in Hobart, Tasmania (Aust) and have had my eyes opened to the overwhelming world of wood track racing (car tuning etc). Just in the process of building a decent Scaley track at home for myself & my boys to have a play with together as well. Some of the inspiration & tips for track landscaping on forums such as this is awesome. I might not be heavily involved in discussions, as I don't feel like I have the knowledge (or experience), but I will be avidly keeping track of everyone elses input.
regards,
Mal (Hobart)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)