Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New here!
#1

Looking forward to interacting on here! The forum looks fantastic!
[+] 3 members Like ScaleXseller's post
Quote
#2

Welcome Wavegreen
Quote
#3

Greetings ScaleX.
Quote
#4

Wavegreen Welcome aboard.
Quote
#5

Hello ScaleXseller, greetings from Scotland.

I look forward to seeing some great posts from you.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#6

Thanks Leo, I spent 12 years in Scotland, it is my 'spiritual' home and a country I love very much. My ultimate slot car layout would be a Highland scene for sure. I try to collect cars driven by Scottish drivers or that have raced in Scotland. Thanks for the welcome.
[+] 1 member Likes ScaleXseller's post
Quote
#7

Welcome!  Hope to see you around!
Quote
#8

Welcome aboard!
Quote
#9

G'day and Welcome to SlotRacer Online good to see you are here. In case you haven't found the page yet, here is the link for you Bigsmile :
SlotRacer Online Buy & Sell


Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)