Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2020
Monogram
Can anyone let me know if they have a spare or new Historic stock car Body available to buy. Our club have a series and I need to see if I can get a body, I already have the chassis. There were some talk of a white kit available from Professor motor but there doesn't seem any around
thanks
trowta
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Pendle have a Fairlane and a Galaxy in stock at the moment .
Steve
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
The ‘63 & ‘65 Galaxies and ‘67 Fairlane kits are all available in the UK at either Pendles or MRE - and other retailers have them listed on back order via the UK distributor Gaugemaster.
If you are in North America, Electric Dreams have all three listed in stock on their website:
https://www.electricdreams.com/Shop/slot...c-92_1626/
•
Posts: 221
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 247 in 122 posts
Likes Given: 19
Joined: Jun 2020
I believe the original chassis aren't very good, particularly on a wood track. If club rules allow a different chassis Amato Chassis Design make a 3D printed chassis to fit the Monogram/Professor Motor Fairlane and Galaxies which uses a Slotit pod.
Plenty of decals out there from Pattos and various suppliers on Ebay.
(This post was last modified: 14th-Sep-20, 10:08 AM by
autoavia.)
•